Treatment Planning for the Developing Dentition
- Author : Rodd, Helen D. and Wray, Alyson P. M.
- ISBN : 9781850970811
- Cover Type : Hard cover
- Pages : 150
- Pub. Date : Jan 1900
- Shipping Weight : 0.4310
This book presents the basic principles underlying sound treatment planning for the young patient, whose early experiences can significantly affect future behavior and attitudes. Treatment planning is not merely a sequence of procedures, but should address the individual social, medical, and dental needs of each child.
1. The First Visit and Information Gathering
2. Interceptive Orthodontic Treatment
3. Planning for Prevention
4. The Restorative Phase of Treatment
5. Management of the Dental Emergency
6. Recall Strategy