The standard in prosthodontics for nearly 50 years, McCracken's Removable Partial Prosthodontics, 13th Edition walks readers through all the principles and concepts surrounding removable partial denture treatment planning and design that today’s practitioners need to know. Using an evidence-based approach, this full-color text incorporates the latest information on new techniques, procedures, and equipment, including expanded information on dynamic communication and the use of implants with removable partial dentures. From initial contact with the patient to post-treatment care, McCracken’s is the complete foundation today’s dentists need to successfully practice prosthodontic care.
• A variety of philosophies and techniques are featured throughout the text, soreaders can select and incorporate applicable techniques on a case-by-case basis.
• Full-color drawings and photographs give readers a detailed view of techniques, materials, and anatomic detail.
• Evidence-based approach uses current research to helpreaders diagnose, design, develop, and sequence a treatment plan.
• Expert guidance from both authors walks readers through the latest techniques as well as technological advances specific to removable partial dentures.
• NEW! Standardized removable partial denture designs offered for application to the major categories of patients seen in practice.
• NEW! Expanded information on the use of implants with removable partial dentures highlights considerations in treatment planning including the selection of implants and provision of care utilizing dental implants.
• NEW! More information on dynamic communication which incorporates the progress being made in shared decision making with patients, especially regarding decisions made in light of patient values and ‘trade-off’ considerations.