Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Prepare for success on the USMLE with this up-to-date resource! Offering current coverage of behavioral science, psychiatry, epidemiology, and related courses, this review book prepares you to rapidly recall key information on the mind-body relationship, and apply that knowledge on the day of the exam. Hundreds of USMLE-style questions with detailed answers and explanations help you prepare.
◦ Chapters cover the full range of behavioral science, from growth and development through assessment, specific disorders, therapies, legal and ethical issues, and much more.
◦ Each chapter begins with a “Typical Board Question,” which provides an example of how the subject is tested and familiarizes you with what you’re likely to see on the USMLE.
◦ This edition conforms with the most recent psychiatric classification system, the DSM-5.
◦ More than 700 USMLE-style, clinical vignette questions (many new to this edition), along with detailed answers, are found in Review Tests at the end of each chapter and a Comprehensive Examination at the end of the book.
◦ Written in outline format for efficient review and study.
◦ An interactive online question bank makes it easy for you to create personalized practice tests to gauge your understanding.